Wednesday, November 17, 2004

1) I'm walking around a college campus with Kerry, and she has to go to class, so I just keep walking around. I'm behind some buildings, and some people and children are talking and throwing a frisbee and stuff, so I join in. These obnoxious little kids start grabbing onto my legs, and my cell phone rings. It's Kerry asking if I can pick her up. Then, one of the little kids grabs my phone and gets his greasy hands all over it. I get my phone back, and all the keys are stuck. So after I pick Kerry up, I start tinkering with my phone and I end up breaking it.

2) I'm in bed, and Mike is laying next to me. I have to go to the bathroom, so I get up and go. As I'm leaving the bathroom, I walk by a strange third bedroom. I go inside, and PJ Harvey is sitting on the bed. I sit down and start talking to her. We have this great conversation about music and education. I put my hand on her leg, and start rubbing it.

No comments: