Friday, September 09, 2005

1) I'm at the house in Morganfield, and I'm out in the garage with my Dad. I see my brother's old bicycle, and I start thinking about fixing it up so I can ride it. I put air in the tires, but there's a hole, so they keep deflating. I walk downtown to where the bicycle shop is, and it's really difficult to walk. Every time I have to jump over a ditch, I end up falling in and getting wet. I finally get there, and I'm walking around looking at all the different bikes. I start thinking about just buying a new bike, but I wonder if I should because I hear that lots of bike riding can cause erectile disfunction later in life. While I'm walking around, I see Cameron Diaz talking to the old man who works there. I overhear her telling him she wants to go out with Dave, this guy in my shop, and I get jealous because I want to go out with Cameron.

No comments: