Friday, September 16, 2005

1) I'm riding my old bicycle around and my old friend Justin is on the back. We're riding all over this town looking for something fun to do. We don't feel like shopping or eating or whatever, and we just can't think of anything fun to do. We end up getting on the interstate (still on the bicycle) and driving to some girl's house. We're almost there, and I see my Dad walking down the road wearing a suit. We stop and talk to him, and I tell him we're going to this girl's house for a wedding. We all get there, and find out it's the girl's Mom who is getting married. After the wedding, it's starting to get dark, and we're all sitting in the yard. I walk across the street to this building and Ellen DeGeneres is inside hosting a big lesbian party, so I stick around for a bit.

No comments: