Wednesday, August 09, 2006

1) I call my cousin, Keri, and tell her that we should get married, but only for convenience and the tax breaks. She agrees. I go over to her parents' house and up to her room. She's studying. She's got a poster of Duran Duran on the wall, and I realise that I'm in some kind of time warp and it's 1985 or something. I start to ask her about Eric, her husband, but then I remember that she's not already married and she hasn't even met him yet. She starts asking me what I think about her various art projects in cases all over her room. Also, there's a big aquarium with some kind of strange fish in it, but it looks more like that big creature, Falkor, that Atreyu flew in The Neverending Story. I take my time looking around her room, but slowly try to sneak out and hope that she forgot that I asked her to marry me.

No comments: