Monday, August 14, 2006

1) I'm back in college, and I'm sitting in class and this lady keeps coming in and interrupting the professor. After class, I'm talking with my friend Nikki, and she says the lady was in charge of the formal dance the year before and has a bunch of beer mugs left over. I decide to go and find the lady to see if I can grab some beer mugs. I find this old building where all the mugs are stashed, and I walk by a big mirror. There's a dark mark on my forehead, so I try to wipe it off, but when I do, all this clear gel starts oozing out. I look back in the mirror and there's one big hole in my head where my eyes should be, but I can still see. I'm freaking out and run outside asking for help, but nobody else can see what's wrong with me.

2) I'm driving down the street in a big city and it's nighttime. I'm stopped at a stoplight and this homeless guy walks by my car and asks if he can wash my windows. I tell him no. He walks to another car and washes their windows. When he walks back by my car, he smashes my windshield with a hammer. I don't know what to do because I don't want him to attack me, and the light turns green, so I just drive. I get to work, and tell TSgt Chavez about it, but he doesn't seem to care.

No comments: