Saturday, August 19, 2006

1) I'm living in an apartment with Ryan, Caleb, and Tanya, and one day I leave to go to the gym. I'm running on the treadmill and there's a guy running next to me, and he keeps looking over to see how fast I'm running, and then setting his just a little faster. Plus, there's a guy working at the gym who is trying to hang a picture on the wall right behind me, and it's making me frustrated, so I get off the treadmill. I decide I've had enough working out and go to take a shower, but I don't have a towel or anything with me, so I go back home. When I get there, I find that Caleb and Tanya have moved out, and rent for Ryan and me is going to be doubled. I'm walking back toward base with Caleb, and he's walking along the top of a bunch of buildings and I'm walking along the sidewalk. He keeps telling me the view on top is great, but there's a bad smell in the air.

No comments: