Saturday, August 26, 2006

1) I'm home visiting my parents, and we're going to some kind of family gathering. We get there, and everyone is sitting around a hot tub. Everyone tells me to get in, but I don't have a any trunks, so I just get in naked, but I'm feeling really weird since this is my family. So, I'm sitting in the hot tub naked and there's this really attractive girl I've never seen before who's a friend of the family, but she's just graduated high-school, so she's a little young. I get up and start talking to my Aunt Suzie about Al Green. She makes me some scrambled eggs, but they're really dry and powdery. I'm trying to put my clothes back on, but they're wet and keep sticking together. I look back toward the hot tub, and my maternal Grandfather is driving around in a limousine. I look into his eyes, and I can tell he knows he's close to death. The limousine drives away, and I look at my Aunt, and I'm about to cry.

No comments: