Tuesday, August 08, 2006

1) I'm sitting in a really dark bar with two girls from Readiness, Sharron (one of the managers at Roosters), Kyle, and a couple other people. The bar is in some big city, but I don't know where. Occassionally, the bartender will come by and give us some kind of ridiculous mission to accomplish, so we all get up and do it. The missions are really weird and don't really do anything. One of them is just to drive down this narrow alley really fast without getting hit by these giant fireballs that fly by.

2) I'm at some kind of military camp. The only people I know are Jerm, Caleb, and Tanya, but there are lots of people from Hill. One of the things we have to do is run five miles in our desert boots, and I'm kinda worried I won't do it fast enough. At one point during the run, people start sliding down a big hill, but I'm worried that if I do it, I'll get disqualified. I go into a class and Randy, one of the civilians I work with, is there. We all start teasing him because at the end of the week, we'll have to wear our blues and he'll have to shave his beard. When everything is over, we're all waiting to take a shower, and a bunch of us are sitting outside. This other girl refers to Tanya as "Wednesday," and I start wondering that maybe Tanya isn't her real name.

No comments: