Tuesday, August 15, 2006

1) I'm on a trip to Baltimore with a bunch of people. I meet up with Dan and all of us are walking around downtown. We're at some kind of big mall and we stop for lunch. Afterward, Dan and I are tired and we just want to get back to the hotel room, but we don't know how to ditch everyone without them seeing. We start going through a revolving door into a department store, and everyone else goes in, but we keep going around the door and walk back out.

2) I'm at a soccer game and I see Brenda from "Six Feet Under," and she's drinking a beer. After the game, I'm at work, and we're brainstorming a bunch of advertising ideas. Tom Selleck is there, too. After that, me and a bunch of people I work with are at a bar, but it's still duty hours, so all I drink is root beer. Brenda comes in and sits down. I ask her when she's due, but she tells me she lost her baby. We talk for a long time, and all I want to do is hug her.

No comments: