Thursday, August 09, 2007

1) I'm at work, and we get attacked by the Decepticons. We're all running all over the place and hiding in closets and stuff. I get abducted by some scientists and they make me eat this pill that turns me into a Transformer. I'm back to running around with everyone else again, but I don't want anyone else to know I can transform. I'm waiting to find something really good to transform into so I can kill all the Decepticons.

2) I'm in Japan, and I get pulled over by some cops, but they're American. I go back to the station with them. They ask if I can get coffee for them, so I call McDonalds and ask if they can have three coffees ready for me when I get there. They tell me the coffee will be ready at McDonalds #4, so I have to look on a map to see where that is. It ends up being right across from the police station, so I decide to walk. I get there, and the Japanese lady tells me it will be 6,000 yen, so I ask if it's any cheaper without cream. She says it will be 2,000 yen, so I give her the money, and go back to the police station.

No comments: