Friday, October 05, 2007

1) I'm in college and i go to a party with a bunch of hipsters. They're all talking about these bands I've never heard of and watching these strange artsy films on television. Jude Law is there, and a few minutes later, Ewan McGregor shows up. They seem like cool guys, but I don't get to talk to them much. There's also a handicapped girl who has braces on her feet and legs, and every time she walks by, I get really far out of her way because I'm not sure how much room she needs. I feel awkward because I don't want to make her feel like an inconvenience. Someone puts some music on, and I'm thinking it's by some obscure band, and someone else says it's Shiny Toy Guns, but I disagree, and everyone looks at me funny. I look up and both Jude and Ewan are gone, and I'm mad I didn't get my picture with the before they left.

2) I'm on vacation with my parents at some kind of resort. We're walking to a restaurant for dinner, and we all just have shorts on. Near the restaurant, there's some kind of club that's having a jitterbug contest, and my parents want to enter. But first, they want to go back to our hotel room and change into nicer clothes. They walk back, and I look at a clock and wonder if they're going to have time to make it back before the contest starts. I hop in a big huge pickup truck, and start driving it toward the hotel. It's a really big truck, and there's not a lot of room to get around, and I'm worried I'll run over something or someone. I get to the hotel, and I start looking around for my parents. I start having flashbacks to when I'm a teenager and I wreck the car, but my brother is also in trouble for some reason, which takes the heat off me.

No comments: