Monday, October 22, 2007

1) I'm staying in this cabin out in the woods and it's really creepy. There are two cannibals roaming the forest, and I'm trying to lay low so they won't see me. Every time I look out the window, I see them walking around and they look like two guys I went to college with. I run outside and jump in a pickup truck, and they start chasing after me. We run around the truck, and I somehow trick them into getting in front of it so I can run them over. They get out of the way just in time, but I'm speeding down the road and they're chasing after me. I see a girl walking down the road and I pick her up. The cannibals are still chasing after us, and the girl tells me she needs to be dropped off at her father's house. I don't want to stop because the cannibals will catch us. We turn around and run over the cannibals right in front of the girl's father's house. The father runs out and I think he's going to yell at me, but he's grateful because he's been trying to kill the cannibals for months now.

2) I'm on vacation with my family and my Mom's sisters and Garah's family. We're all staying in this giant suite. I go shopping one day and find these really great lime green shoes. They're really weird and I don't have anything to wear them with, but I buy them anyway. I show them to my Mom and she says she likes them, but I don't really think she does. Garah has made brownies and they're sitting on the counter. I want to eat one, but I don't want to get caught.

No comments: