Thursday, October 11, 2007

1) I'm in the fifth grade, and I'm hanging out at my friend Justin's house. He's got a lot of extra brothers and sisters...like, eleven or something, one of whom is Justin Timberlake. I'm playing with them all, and we're being really rowdy and throwing football in the house and running around and stuff. A bunch of them go into another room, and I'm walking around the big living room with the television, and I overhear his Dad telling Ronnie, the oldest brother, that they're going to get a divorce. They both look at me and I feel really awkward. His Dad asks me to get all the other kids rounded up in the living room, so I go into the room where they are and tell them to go in there so we can throw the ball some more. I start tossing the football with Justin, and I end up breaking a vase, but it's not expensive or anything and nobody cares.

No comments: